Get To Know Us, Get Involved!
As part of our on-going effort to increase public awareness of debris polluting Saipan shores, MINA would like to call on its members and all other interested individuals to volunteer their time to help promote an Island Culture of Recycling, aimed specifically at reducing the debris found in the waters surrounding our island.
Your time and efforts will assist us in meeting the Micronesian Challenge. If you wish to volunteer and make a difference, you may contact Sam Sablan or Jon Igitol at the MINA office at telephone number 233 – REEF (7333), or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up today!
Below are the companies that have contributed $1000.00 or more to MINA this fiscal year.
Many thanks and much appreciation to the following companies for their generosity:
|Asia Pacific Hotel, Inc.|
|Marianas Visitors Authority|
|Rotary Club of Saipan|
|Saipan Computer Services|
|US Representative Gregorio Kilili Sablan|
These companies make it possible for us to carry out our daily operations.
We are fortunate to have the support of the following companies and organzations:
- Angil Design, Inc.
- Beautify CNMI! Coalition
- Brabu Pharmacy and Wellness Center
- Clean New Orleans
- CNMI Coastal Resources Management (CRM)
- CNMI Coral Reef Initiative Program (CRIP)
- CNMI Department of Lands and Natural Resources
- CNMI Department of Public Lands
- CNMI Department of Public Works
- CNMI Division of Environmental Quality (DEQ)
- CNMI Historical Preservation Office
- CTSI Logistics
- Docomo Pacific
- Ericco Enterprises
- Ideal Signs
- Kagman High School Marine Biology Club
- Saipan Southern High Youth Environmental Ambassadors Club
- Marianas Dive
- Marianas Trekking
- Marianas Visitors Authority
- Micronesia Challenge (MC)
- NOAA Coral Reef Conservation Program (CRCP)
- NOAA Marine Debris Debris Program
- Pacific Trading Company
- Pacific Marine Resources Institute (PMRI)
- Rotary Club of Saipan
- Saipan Computer Services
- Saipan Zoning Board
- Shell Marianas
- Susupe Hi-5 Basketball Team
- Tan Holdings
- The Nature Conservancy (TNC)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (U.S.EPA)
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Pacific Island Coastal Program
- U.S. Rep. Gregorio Kilili C. Sablan
- Visitor's Channel
- Public School System
-Litter Patrol Officers
Northern Marianas College Library System
Curriculum Resource Center & CNMI Archives
Ming Yang Market San Vicente
Last Updated 4/16/2013